Friday, November 9, 2012

Photo bomb!

Just realized today I haven't posted any photos of Lucy.  They are kind of in chronological order, but I'm not hip to Blogger and I also am posting this with a sleeping infant on my chest.  You do what you've gotta do.  Enjoy!

No wires or tubing...I believe this was day three or four






Six weeks...what a difference from the previous photo.
hearing test.  The nurse told us to take a picture of this so when she's a teenager and pretends she can't hear us we can prove otherwise.

Last day in NICU...she gassy!
car ride home!
First week home





One month old
Seven weeks...getting ready to go get coffee with mommy and a friend who recently just had a baby herself
Eight weeks...hittin' the gym
I'm so inept when it comes to Blogger, sheesh!  This is three weeks



No comments: