Friday, November 9, 2012

Lucy at Lucille's

We took my mom out for dinner at Lucille's (I may or may not have chosen that restaurant on purpose *wink*).  My dad and brothers were able to come along.  We were a bit worried since dinner was at 4 p.m., which is the start of cranky time.  But she was pretty good.  I picked that time because I knew the restaurant wouldn't be crowded, so she'd be able to be passed around the table.  My mom had held her once before, but my dad and brothers had not.  She did pretty good for most of the meal, at least until it was my turn to eat ; )  
My dad gave her a bottle, which she didn't want and I knew that meant it was i'mtiredbuti'mnotgonnasleepsucka time, and I offered to take her back.  I mean, she can really wail when she's fighting sleep.  But my dad just held her and soothed her while she freaked out, until she fell asleep.  It was cute.  
My mom and brother Jared got some quality holding time, which was really cute.
uncle jared

with grandma


grandpa




No comments: